Verkreukeld bruin papier, geverfd met textielverf. Hele dunne zijde, ook geverfd met dezelfde textielverf. Gemeanderd.
Respectievelijk: Goudkleurig crepepapier met met textielverf geverfde vliesofix en organza erover heen. Geverfde organza, met tyvek gemeanderd, bewerkt met de heatgun en op zilverkleurig crepepapier genaaid.
Het met procion geverfde vliesofix gaf trouwens gruwelijk af. Nou staan mijn kamerplanten er doorgaans al vrij florissant bij, nu heb ik echt groene vingers!
Last august I took a class about how to make structures on your quilt. Although the class was nice, the techniques that were taught are just not for me. Painting on wunderunder and using that on top of your quilt or painting on crumpled brown paper can look very nice, but in someone elses quilt, not in mine.
So, the samples I had made got put in the attic and I never looked at them again. That is, untill I started cleaning out the attic and saw them again. I didn't want to throw them away (dutch calvinistic, can be quite annoying) so I decided to make them into fibercards.
From top to bottom:
Blue velvet with dyed wonderunder on it, light green organza on top of that, embellished with yarn and merino wool, heat gun.
Crumpled paper bag, painted with textile paint with thin silk also painted with textile paint on top of it.
Some kind of thin golden paper with painted wonderunder, some yarn and organza. And painted organza, meandered on tyvek, treated with a heatgun and that stitched on silver coloured paper.